• Colorado Licensed Broker in 2008
• Closed 50 Vacation Properties First Year
• Colorado Resident Since 1986
• 12 Years in Colorado Springs
• Big Ad Agency Experience
• Artificial Intelligence Research Scientist
• Associate Professor Computer Science & Bachelor of Innovation
• UCCS Masters of Computer Science
• Team Member Morale
• Colorado Springs Park Expert
• Real Estate Enthusiast
• Enjoys Massages, Fetch and Neighborhood Jogs
Kera Lewis successfully completed two degrees to support her real estate career. One in Visual Comm from the Art Institute of Colorado, and a UCCS, Colorado Springs; Communication BA – graduate with high distinction.
Her first year as a Colorado Broker in 2008 (the Great Recession) in Vail, CO, she sold over 50 vacation properties with East West Hospitality, more than all her associate brokers combined. This was through attention to detail and consistent communication utilizing her expertise in both digital and print media to deliver record-breaking sales.
Now with the help of her husband, Dr. Rory Lewis, she turbo-charges these skills with customized Artificial Intelligence to optimize digital marketing strategies in online real estate advertising. A great benefit to anyone who lists their home with her.